@rtmiker's short excerpt of over 20 years of professional experience.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Humbly started out his career at a very young age of 14 as a part-time street car wash boy and hotel support personnel. Then eventually accepted below minimum wage part-time jobs as a junior artist while studying in high school until college. Life was hard then but Persistence, Humility & Empathy had been one of the few beautiful values that he treasured with throughout his professional career as a leader and as a team player.
• Garnered multiple local & national awards, honors & recognition in Visual Art, Animation, Game Development & Digital Innovations industry ever since college until now.
• Former Senior Manager for Business Development under Synergy88 Digital, a company catering to game art outsourcing, game development and digital solutions. This role also gave him Product Management opportunities that resulted one of the most downloaded mobile apps in Googleplay.
• Worked as the Creative Head of Visual Design, Head of Games and Apps Development and Head of Project Management under Innovation and Business Development of Digital Media Division (DMD), a department that handles all digital projects of ABS-CBN Corporation. The work provided him challenging opportunities to produce websites, mobile apps, video games, social media contents, SEO strategies, e-commerce, advertising projects and other digital platform solutions.
• Successfully became an Art Director for the critically acclaimed First Ever Filipino RPG - PC video game, “Anito: Defend A Land Enraged” which won grand recognitions at the Independent Games Festival and Game Tunnel (now Indie Gamestand) in 2004. This project earned him credits as one of the most important pioneers in the history of Philippine Game Development.
• Has successfully produced ABS-CBN’s first ever e-commerce site ABS-CBN Store as well as other digital platforms like FAME, an online audition portal; PasaHero, a multi-awarded passenger safety mobile app; KapamilyADS, a contextual self-serve ad network as well as integration of the Cxense MetaQ video ad technology and Brightcove.
• Introduced and authored “Ideation Collab” & "INNOVlabs" program for idealistic student software developers that is interested to extend partnership with ABS-CBN and Synergy88 Digital respectively as a publisher and students as the developers. It is basically a crowd source prototype development program for students that is open for publishing, manpower & product acquisition.
• Has dynamically led the Art Department team of Kuju Manila in producing art assets for AAA games in multiple platforms such as Android, iOS, Wii, Xbox 360, Playstation and PC. All game projects are coordinated with other umbrella studios of Kuju Entertainment, one of the biggest game development company in Europe.
• Has played a major role in producing Circus Games, this is the first ever originally and locally developed Wii console game by Filipinos in the Philippines and it was also the first Pinoy game ever published by a world renowned triple A publisher, Ubisoft.
• Successfully managed Matahari Studios’ Art Department, in developing an arcade ball toss video game entitled “Big Top”. Matahari Studio and its’ games are under the propriety of LAI Games, an Australian arcade game publishing company which also owns Timezone across the globe.
• Led the project management of a Massive Multi-player Online videogame project entitled “Sugod”, which is a localized version of the World’s first ever Military Action Online Game called “Outpost Online”. It was originally developed by Haneolsoft for the Korean audience and was then targeted to be localized by PowR Games for the South East Asian market.
• Mentored & coached the first few batches of Digital Project Managers of ABS-CBN Corporation thru the application of Agile Work Methodology as well as the implementation of New Product Design Documentation for Product Management guidelines.
• Highly proficient in Operations Management that leads to the efficiency of training programs, pipeline work, quality control, production flow, employee assessment, administrative, stakeholders and client management.
• Has background in teaching as a former academic lecturer in De La Salle - College of Saint Benilde handling subjects such as Artificial Intelligence and Advance 3D Art Production. Also developed International training programs and teaching guidelines for foreign academic professionals and digital developers under SENA, a government institution of Columbia dedicated in promoting and supporting the country’s digital industry.
• Has advance knowledge and skills in formulating business plans, SEO strategy, social media marketing, brand campaign, gamification and digital product roadmap.
• Has an emphatic and humble leadership style through Agile Scrum Methodology with a reputation as a “People” person for most of his colleagues.
• Received a Diamond Lifetime Awardee for his effortless humanitarian contribution under a non-profit organization of the Humanist Alliance of the Philippines, International.
• Formerly served as a Brand Ambassador to WACOM Southeast Asia for the Intuos Creative Stylus 2 2014 Product Launch Campaign.